In preparation for end of tax year planning Foresight is hosting a number of seminars in January throughout the UK. The seminars will last for approximately 2 hours with CPD certificates available for all attendees.
The events will held at the following locations:
- London, The Shard (18th January at 08:00, 24th January at 12:00)
- Cardiff, The St. David’s Hotel & Spa (31st January at 08:30)
- Swansea, The Towers Hotel & Spa (31st January at 12:00)
- Harrogate, Rudding Park Hotel (11th January at 08:30)
- Royal Tunbridge Wells, The Spa Hotel (26th January at 08:30, 26th January at 12:00)
- Truro, The Alterton (19th January at 10:30)
- Liverpool, Radisson Blu (12th January at 12:00)
- Knutsford, Cottons Spa & Hotel (12th January at 08:00)
- Newcastle, Jesmond Dene House (11th January at 13:00)
1. Client planning scenarios incorporating changes from last year's Budget.
2. Foresight Williams Technology EIS Fund
One of the Williams Advanced Engineering team will present on our new growth focused Technology EIS Fund - a special collaboration offering investors a unique investment opportunity.
The Foresight Williams Technology EIS is a collaboration between Foresight Group and Williams Advanced Engineering on an EIS fund investing into small-scale innovative technology and engineering businesses. Following a successful launch event at the Williams Advanced Engineering site in Oxfordshire in November, which was attended by over 120 financial advisors and investors, Foresight will be hosting a series of F1 events across the UK to provide potential investors and advisers with further information on the fund.
During the event, guests will hear from Williams Advanced Engineering's executive team, who will share details of the cutting edge companies the EIS will invest in. You'll also hear from Foresight's F1 VCT (Private Equity) team on how these racier investments can be complimented by investment in some of the UK's small businesses.
3. Foresight VCT
Our flagship generalist VCT, targeting tax free dividends of at least 5p per share per annum. One of the Investment Managers from our Private Equity team will run through the fundamentals of what is one of the best performing VCTs of all time.
Telephone: 020 3667 8199