2 July 10am - 11.15am
Leading industry experts from Technical Connection, Tax Efficient Review, The Yardstick Agency and Foresight will share key insights on the potential implications and consequences of Covid-19 and how this could impact your returns and estate planning.
This promises to be an engaging and valuable session, hosted by Mark Hopcroft, Head of Regional Sales at Foresight, drawing on the significant experience and insight of a well-recognised and highly regarded panel of industry experts.
- Implications for the future of taxation including inheritance tax, Tony Wickenden, MD at Technical Connection
- The impact of Covid-19 on features and product design, Richard Kelly, Head of New Product Development at Foresight
- Infrastructure Investing - what opportunities could arise from the pandemic, Nigel Aitchison, Head of Infrastructure at Foresight
- The increased value of due diligence and product scrutiny, Hugh Rogers, Director at Tax Efficient Review
- Marketing and client engagement following Covid-19, Phil Bray, Founder of The Yardstick Academy
You will be provided with a CPD certificate following the webinar.
Please click here to register.
Foresight Group LLP is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN:198020)