The PEI Global Energy Forum 2009
Unlocking value in traditional energy industries
Renaissance Chancery Court Hotel, London, 6-7 May
Matt Taylor, of Foresight's Environmental Infrastructure team will take part in the following panel session on 6 May:
Looking to the future from a fund perspective
• What lies ahead for energy funds?
• Accessing capital - when will the challenge be lifted?
• What markets will continue to offer opportunities and which new ones will emerge
• How long before the low carbon market really takes off
• Should funds stay with what they know or look to new niches, territories?
Jamie Richards, of Foresight's European Solar Fund, will take part in the following panel session on 7 May:
Financing deals - how PE can provide the answers
• Accessing capital in challenging times
• The role of partnerships and JVs
• Realistic valuations – judging the bottom of the market
The event is a leading annual gathering of investors, fund managers and energy professionals. With an agenda designed to provide a world picture of the state of energy investment and the role of private capital, the forum will provide a unique insight into energy production and consumption trends in both mature and emerging markets.
Other speakers include:
- William Macaulay, Chairman & Chief Executive Officer, First Reserve Corporation
- Mike Tholen, Economics & Commercial Director, Oil & Gas UK
- Mathias Burghardt, Head of Infrastructure, AXA Private Equity
Explore new markets and investment propositions such as:
- Investment opportunities in traditional energy resources
- How private equity can provide the answers to financing deals
- Infrastructure and energy
Foresight associates are entitled to a 15% discount on registration – quote FORESIGHT when booking your place.
For further information, please contact Foresight on +44 (0)20 3667 8100.